This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Make Your Own Craft Dough Clay


This is a tutorial on how to make your own craft dough clay which is nice for making flowers and other things that you would and could make with polymer clay, Fimo, Sculpey, cold porcelain or other air dry clay. This is an air dry clay and its very easy to make using slices of bread. I have made some nice pins in the past using this method and I love the smooth finish I was able to achieve with the finished product. Once sealed with a basic glue water 1/2 to 1/2 mix the shine was incredible and I still have the pin I made many many years ago and its held up well.

http://www.make-stuff.com/projects/craftbreaddough.html

Enjoy!

Cre8ively Yours
Andrea "Cre8"

No comments:

Post a Comment