This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Friday, July 24, 2009

How-to-make-beads-from-Polymer Clay


Well this is from Silastones. A talented polymer clay artist who has made some neat slide show tutorials as well as there are instructions on making the wonderful Lava Beads using Rock (Coarse) Salt.

This artist like many others I have been finding lately do not have the FOLLOW feature within their blog page. I think they don't wish to be followed, but perhaps they do not even know what the follow feature is. Well without it I can not seem to add them to the list of blogs on Blogger I do follow. When I list blogs my followers can see which blogs I am following. This helps out everyone, so please if your an artist, or even just a blogger, please do Add the Follow Gadget to your blogs so you can easily be followed. Subscribing to your blog apparently is not the same thing.

In addition there is a tutorial for beads using 5 different colors which is cool and produced some really nice beads, and then there is the Skinner Blend Gane. Make a Frame for that thing and or make a shaved magic or whatever you call it pendant.

How-to-make-beads-from-Polymerclay
PS: I found another blog of Silastones at http://www.silastones.blogspot.com/ which is full of some very colorful and unique polymer clay wearables and art. Check it out. Still I can not follow her. I hope having this post here will allow me and others a way back to continue to keep an eye on her wonderful things.

Enjoy!!
Cre8ively Yours
Andrea "Cre8"

No comments:

Post a Comment