This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Steampunk Industrial Hearts & FREE ADDING SCENTS TO POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL

I had to post about Monster Kookies since I love what she does with clay and I just posted here in my blog about steampunk which I love, and she makes the most wonderful little industrial hearts that are so steampunk you just have to fall in love with them if you love this style of art. She also creates the sweetest treats to wear, all handmade with her own style, very shiny and colorful. Check her out don't be afraid to tell her you found out about her here on my blog.


Future Passed - Front by *monsterkookies on deviantART

FREE TUTORIAL - ADD SCENTS TO POLYMER CLAY
She has a nice tutorial on adding scents to your polymer clay. Its common scents oops sense, "LOL" to me that you have to use oil because polymer clay is oil based, but there are some great tips and it would not hurt to try her method and if you use it give her credit for having used her online tutorial.

Monster Kookies - Custom Handcrafted Polymer Clay Jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment