This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Pipe Cleaner Creatures




Okay okay so I am on a pipe cleaner kick!

I just couldn't help myself I saw these and thought well they are cute, crafty, great for a nice project with the kids. Seem to be a clean craft as well. Not the mention the possibilities for miniatures. Just remember the thin pipe cleaners will enable you to create smaller items than those being shown in these tutorials from Martha Stewart website. I can see a tiny tank made from a blister pack and a little chameleon inside. Or a nice backyard scene or decorating around your miniature tree with one of those cute deer that look like Bambi. Have a miniature monkey for a circus room box or how about a kids party scene.

Cre8ively Yours
Andrea "Cre8"

No comments:

Post a Comment