This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Friday, June 12, 2009

5 DIY Steampunk conversions | Design Tavern



Okay so now I am back on Steampunk and off chenille stemmed pipe cleaners for now anyway LOL

I saw this and had to share. Not just for the art and the cool conversion but a few other neat steampunk things that are just fabu (fabulous) right where I found this from. I mean if this page from Design Tavern does not give you the whole steampunk feeling and inspiration you need to try and create or convert something of your own I don't know what else can.
I have certainly been bit by the steampunk bug. I have 3 sketches of things I wish to try and create.

5 DIY Steampunk conversions Design Tavern

Cre8ively Yours
Andrea "Cre8"

No comments:

Post a Comment