This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Replicate Lampwork Beads With Clay - Tutorial


Recently I saw this and was in awe. I have seen what appeared to be lampwork glass blown beads created by another artist and I wondered how in the world did she get them to look that shiny. They were ovals with the centers cut out in the shape of round circles and the insides which I remember she referred to as "Inners" were the most beautiful of the beads she had created using this method I imagine. Nothing went to waste and the colors were just wonderful.

I would love to see anyones creations should they use this wonderful tutorial by Judy Belcher on Home & Garden Television.


Enjoy!!!
Replicate Lampwork Beads With Clay : Crafting : Home & Garden Television


Cre8ively Yours
Andrea "Cre8"

No comments:

Post a Comment