This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nail Design Tutorials Now Posted On My YouTube Channel


Hi Blog Followers and Friends. I just wanted to quickly post a few of my latest videos I have uploaded to my YouTube channel for designing your nails.

I happen to be wearing the nail designs which include all 3 of my last videos I posted. Its a Rainbow Cloud Kawaii design and I think its super cute as the Japanese word Kawaii implies.

Above is a picture of the finished nail design, then be sure to look for the following 3 videos I will be sharing directly from my YouTube channel so you can watch them right here on my blog for your convenience.


Enjoy!
Cre8

No comments:

Post a Comment