This Blog is About

Craft News - Crafter Views- And So Many How Tos!
Polymer Clay, Air Dry Clay, Dollhouse Miniatures, One-of-a-Kind Dolls, Bears, Nail Art, and So Many Other Crafts Large and Small.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Created and Updated A New YouTube Channel Backgroud

I finally had some time to do some of my old craft "Digital Art" and decided my YouTube channel needed a new background. The old one was some what of a business card looking image that repeated itself throughout the page and basically said nothing about me or my channel. It had words like a business card saying everything I was into and what my channel was dedicated towards showing others but as a creative design example it really lacked "Me" in it. Now I am happy to say its up and while I am still looking to add some elements of design to it, IT ROCKS!

So check it out for yourself and see what I am talking about youtube.com/users/cre8tivebabe, then come back here and tell me what you think of it. Then be sure to comment there to me on my YouTube channel. If you would like a neat background for your own YouTube channel I may be inclined to offer one for trade "depending on what you have", or a very affordable and fair fee.

Enjoy!
Cre8

No comments:

Post a Comment